A.J. Irwin has nearly 30 years of experience in law enforcement and business consulting, and has won numerous awards from the FBI, DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security. His covert operations throughout the United States and various foreign countries have led to the successful prosecution of many major criminal organizations and parties.
As our lead advisor, consulting companies on effective methods for complying with U.S. immigration laws and policies and showing businesses how to avoid government audits and fines related to employment matters. Having worked with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Mr. Irwin has a strong understanding of the critical measures employers should take to protect themselves from ICE’s newly formed philosophy of aggressively pursuing employers rather than illegal immigrants directly.
• Oversaw all Immigration and Naturalization Service Joint Terrorism
Task Force investigations and operations for one-third of the United
• Received commendations for work following 9-11 terrorist attacks
on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon
• Served as lead case agent in United States v Pappas, Inc., resulting
in the largest corporate criminal fine for immigration violations for
a corporate employer in U.S. history
• Known as a skillful interviewer with proven ability to uncover
deeply concealed evidence
• Participated in the development of Operation Plan for Immigration
Enforcement at the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics
• Has taught and lectured extensively in the areas of smuggling,
international security and employer sanctions, among others